The KW-Commerce Group is a Berlin headquartered, international E-Commerce company with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and China. Our product range includes about 20,000 items and spans from electronics accessories to home & living products. With down-to-earth commitment and strong team spirit more than 420 employees continuously work towards long-term success of the company: building the leading global marketplace seller. Be a part of our success story as our new:
Data Analyst (m/f/d)
We’re looking for a self-starter who is passionate about using data to drive end-user experience and business decisions. As our Data Analyst (m/f/d) at KW-Commerce, you will partner with cross-functional stakeholders (Category Management, Logistics, Marketing, Finance teams) to drive the understanding, growth, and success of our business.
- To turn data into valuable insights you will identify business-relevant metrics and KPIs to conduct data abstraction, cleansing, validation, and modeling.
- To establish a modern, self-service oriented, and data-driven company culture you will create, maintain and share dynamic reports and dashboards as well as analyze and automate data by using Power BI.
- To drive data-related initiatives you will run your own projects, develop and enhance our central data model and simplify complexity.
- To drive the evolution of our cutting-edge data analytics platform you will find bottlenecks and standardize tool usage and workflows as well as leveraging technology.
- To empower business users, you will coach and train them into a data-driven and analytical mindset.
This role will be based in Berlin, reporting to the Head of Data.
You unite analytical thinking and a problem-solving attitude with high communication skills. If you enjoy taking ownership and have the following qualifications, we should talk.
- You have successfully completed studies in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Informatics, or similar analytical field.
- You also have at least 2 years of relevant work experience in the field of Business Intelligence, Data Engineering, or Analytics.
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SQL, or MDX / DAX.
- You speak fluently in English (C1 level), German is a plus.
KW-Commerce is an e-commerce profitable grown-up that has been bootstrapped since the start. Our company operates with a clear vision: we are building the leading global marketplace seller. You will work with a great deal of personal responsibility in a young, award-winning company that promotes and demands participation and commitment.
Could it get any better? It can. What else to expect:
- Remote friendly environment
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Always supportive team
- Modern workplace at our HQ in central Berlin with a great public transport connection
- Regular and instant feedback as well as transparent corporate communication, allowing you to move forward quickly with your ideas
- Various options for professional and personal growth & development, along with a membership at Urban Sports Club
- Fresh fruit and free drinks
- Employee discounts for our products
- Company events on a regular basis (once Covid-19 restrictions are lifted)
You can find more information about us here: https://www.kw-commerce.de/en/teamlife-en/
As part of the KW-Commerce team, we offer you many benefits which we are more than glad to share with you here. From startup-typical table football tournaments, to the "hard facts" like flexible working hours or training events and courses, we have everything that employees could want.
Life at work
Fresh fruit, a large selection of beverages, and regular table football tournaments ensure that you stay fresh and have exciting breaks from your everyday working life at KW-Commerce. Our helpful, funny, and cordial colleagues do their best to create a pleasant working environment.
Fair compensation and a transparent bonus model
We can't do without hard facts: we guarantee fair remuneration in all company areas and let all employees participate equally in our financial company success.
In regular team events you have the opportunity to get to know your colleagues in a more social setting. This helps our team grow together and form a strong unit to help move KW-Commerce forward together. Some examples include our KW after-works, the KW meetup, or our weekly blind lunch.
As employees at KW-Commerce you of course also profit from discounts on our many products.
We promote the potential of our employees. For this reason, we offer internal courses in various areas, ensure simple knowledge transfers, and give you the opportunity to profit from external training, e.g. in training events, trade show visits, or work groups.
Flexible working hours
You will spend a good portion of the week at KW-Commerce. The specific working hours are up to you, because your productivity is more important than your attendance record.
Modern work place equipment
We provide you with the most modern software and hardware at your personal work place – the foundation for a successful and pleasant work life.