The KW-Commerce Group is a Berlin headquartered, international E-Commerce company with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and China. Our product range includes about 20,000 items and spans from electronics accessories to home & living products. With down-to-earth commitment and strong team spirit more than 420 employees continuously work towards long-term success of the company: building the leading global marketplace seller. Be a part of our success story as our new:
Technical Product Owner (m/f/d)
As our Technical Product Owner (m/f/d), you ensure the continuous improvement of our IT-related product landscape. Together with the Head of Development and the team of product owners, you develop strategies for the technical implementation and accompany the roll-out of all features from planning to release. You can rely on a currently four-person and still growing international team of developers.
In this position you will focus on the following topics:
- You will develop technical roadmaps aligned with the company's goals, thereby enabling new features and projects and ensuring their implementation
- As an interface to the business departments, you record their requirements and control their implementation
- You plan the technical backlog and continuously adjust it based on the dynamic developments in the company
- In close cooperation with the IT project management, you accompany the SCRUM process and ensure the KPI target achievement in an agile manner
- As a central point of contact for the business units, you regularly communicate development progress
- Together with the business departments, you identify opportunities for improvement and adapt the requirements to our technical conditions
If you meet the following requirements, we will match very well:
- 2+ years professional experience as a (technical) product owner
- A successfully completed degree in (business) computer science, industrial engineering, or a comparable qualification with an economic-technical background
- Sound experience in IT project management and in the use of agile methods, especially SCRUM
- Business fluent in written and spoken English and good communication skills
KW-Commerce is an e-commerce profitable grown-up that has been bootstrapped since the start. Our company operates with a clear vision: we are building the leading global marketplace seller. You will work with a great deal of personal responsibility in a young, award-winning company that promotes and demands participation and commitment.
What else to expect:
- A working environment that gives you plenty of room to realize your own ideas and visions
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours for a good work-life balance
- Short lines of communication, flat hierarchies, quick decisions and transparent corporate communication
- Individual offers for professional and personal development
- A modern, well-equipped workplace in our offices in the heart of Berlin with excellent public transport connections
- An allowance for membership in the Urban Sports Club
- Employee offers, such as employee discounts of 50% on our products at Amazon
- Regular company events and fresh fruit and free drinks
For more information about our team, click here: https://www.kw-commerce.de/en/teamlife-en/
As part of the KW-Commerce team, we offer you many benefits which we are more than glad to share with you here. From startup-typical table football tournaments, to the "hard facts" like flexible working hours or training events and courses, we have everything that employees could want.
Life at work
Fresh fruit, a large selection of beverages, and regular table football tournaments ensure that you stay fresh and have exciting breaks from your everyday working life at KW-Commerce. Our helpful, funny, and cordial colleagues do their best to create a pleasant working environment.
Fair compensation and a transparent bonus model
We can't do without hard facts: we guarantee fair remuneration in all company areas and let all employees participate equally in our financial company success.
In regular team events you have the opportunity to get to know your colleagues in a more social setting. This helps our team grow together and form a strong unit to help move KW-Commerce forward together. Some examples include our KW after-works, the KW meetup, or our weekly blind lunch.
As employees at KW-Commerce you of course also profit from discounts on our many products.
We promote the potential of our employees. For this reason, we offer internal courses in various areas, ensure simple knowledge transfers, and give you the opportunity to profit from external training, e.g. in training events, trade show visits, or work groups.
Flexible working hours
You will spend a good portion of the week at KW-Commerce. The specific working hours are up to you, because your productivity is more important than your attendance record.
Modern work place equipment
We provide you with the most modern software and hardware at your personal work place – the foundation for a successful and pleasant work life.