The KW-Commerce Group is a Berlin headquartered, international E-Commerce company with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and China. Our product range includes about 20,000 items and spans from electronics accessories to home & living products. With down-to-earth commitment and strong team spirit more than 420 employees continuously work towards long-term success of the company: building the leading global marketplace seller. Be a part of our success story as our new:
Content Manager Netherlands - Dutch native Level (m/f/d) (SEO / Product Content)
For our Dutch marketplaces on Amazon and Bol.com we are looking for our new Content Manager Netherlands (m/f/d) to own our Dutch E-Commerce content and work on exciting SEO projects. We are just building the Dutch Content team. Join us!
Your tasks in detail:
- Develop, optimize and maintain market and SEO relevant content (in particular: product titles, texts and descriptions) for our Dutch-language marketplaces
- Research keywords for our product listings and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Analyze Amazon reports and metrics in order to improve the performance on-site and detecting trends
- Drive steady optimization of our content processes and content strategy
- Develop country-specific projects and tests
- Support our NL Customer Support for Bol.com
You preferable bring:
- +1 year experience in Online / Content Marketing / SEO, translation or editorials
- Dutch language skills at a native speaker level and fluent English skills
- University degree in a related field (marketing, communications, social science etc.)
- Passion for writing and learning new cool things about SEO on Amazon 🙂
We are a founder-managed, bootstrapped E-Commerce with a team of +420 people in Germany, Hongkong and China, and the clear vision to build the leading global marketplace seller. As our new team member, you can expect:
- The opportunity to create a unique marketing success story off the beaten paths of Google or Facebook Advertising
- An innovation-friendly environment and sparring partners with whom you can develop your ideas
- A rapidly growing product portfolio with excellent customer reviews that gives you great marketing opportunities
- A scale-up company that offers you the best of both worlds. The creative possibilities and growth of a start-up combined with the security and seriousness of an established company
- A modern workplace in our headquarter in Berlin-Mitte
- Extra company holidays on 24th and 31st December
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Individual offers for professional and personal development
- Company events and sport, such as Yoga Sessions, Beach Volleyball Cup, Team Off-Sites
- Discounts of 50% on all our brands on Amazon
- Supported language GER/EN courses up to 150€/year
- Discounted inhouse lunch offers
- Supported membership with Urban Sports Club
Further information about our team can be found here: https://www.kw-commerce.de/en/teamlife-en/
As part of the KW-Commerce team, we offer you many benefits which we are more than glad to share with you here. From startup-typical table football tournaments, to the "hard facts" like flexible working hours or training events and courses, we have everything that employees could want.
Life at work
Fresh fruit, a large selection of beverages, and regular table football tournaments ensure that you stay fresh and have exciting breaks from your everyday working life at KW-Commerce. Our helpful, funny, and cordial colleagues do their best to create a pleasant working environment.
Fair compensation and a transparent bonus model
We can't do without hard facts: we guarantee fair remuneration in all company areas and let all employees participate equally in our financial company success.
In regular team events you have the opportunity to get to know your colleagues in a more social setting. This helps our team grow together and form a strong unit to help move KW-Commerce forward together. Some examples include our KW after-works, the KW meetup, or our weekly blind lunch.
As employees at KW-Commerce you of course also profit from discounts on our many products.
We promote the potential of our employees. For this reason, we offer internal courses in various areas, ensure simple knowledge transfers, and give you the opportunity to profit from external training, e.g. in training events, trade show visits, or work groups.
Flexible working hours
You will spend a good portion of the week at KW-Commerce. The specific working hours are up to you, because your productivity is more important than your attendance record.
Modern work place equipment
We provide you with the most modern software and hardware at your personal work place – the foundation for a successful and pleasant work life.