The KW-Commerce Group is a Berlin headquartered, international E-Commerce company with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and China. Our product range includes about 20,000 items and spans from electronics accessories to home & living products. With down-to-earth commitment and strong team spirit more than 420 employees continuously work towards long-term success of the company: building the leading global marketplace seller. Be a part of our success story as our new:
Working Student (m/f/d) Human Resources with focus on Recruiting
Are you interested in a career in human resources, possibly even with a specialisation in recruiting? Then you've come to the right place! We are convinced that recruiting will lay the foundation for your future HR career. We will make you fit for this!
As a working student (m/f/d) in our People & Culture Department, you will initially take on responsible tasks in recruiting and have the clear perspective of further involvement in general HR work. The topic of "People and Culture" has a high priority in our company, so you will gain exciting insights behind the creative HR scenes of an internationally successful e-commerce company. Specifically, your area of responsibility includes the following activities:
- You will start with active sourcing in various career networks and databases by qualifying suitable candidates, contacting them and conducting initial interviews with the prospect of taking on full responsibility for filling vacancies
- You will support us in applicant management by handling applicant communication and maintaining our applicant database, as well as other administrative tasks
- You will independently take care of publishing and updating our job advertisements via various channels and networks
- In the course of your work, we will increasingly involve you in recruiting-related projects (e.g. employer branding, personnel marketing, university marketing) and can give you the perspective of taking on further responsible topics outside of recruiting (e.g. learning and development, people management, people operations)
- Registered student in the field of economics, social sciences or communication sciences
- Confident in the use of MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- German language skills at least on C1 level, English B2
- Availability for 15-20 hours per week for at least one year, optionally more during semester breaks
- A friendly, experienced and broad-based People & Culture / Recruiting team that will support you in your professional development at any time
- A steep learning curve through a lot of personal responsibility, quick feedback, short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Options for your career start after successful completion of your studies
- Flexible working hours and remuneration in line with the market
- A modern workplace in smart, bright offices in our centrally located headquarters in Berlin-Mitte
- Excellent public transport connections
- Regular company events
- An allowance for membership in the Urban Sports Club
- Employee offers, such as employee discounts of 50% on our products at Amazon
As part of the KW-Commerce team, we offer you many benefits which we are more than glad to share with you here. From startup-typical table football tournaments, to the "hard facts" like flexible working hours or training events and courses, we have everything that employees could want.
Life at work
Fresh fruit, a large selection of beverages, and regular table football tournaments ensure that you stay fresh and have exciting breaks from your everyday working life at KW-Commerce. Our helpful, funny, and cordial colleagues do their best to create a pleasant working environment.
Fair compensation and a transparent bonus model
We can't do without hard facts: we guarantee fair remuneration in all company areas and let all employees participate equally in our financial company success.
In regular team events you have the opportunity to get to know your colleagues in a more social setting. This helps our team grow together and form a strong unit to help move KW-Commerce forward together. Some examples include our KW after-works, the KW meetup, or our weekly blind lunch.
As employees at KW-Commerce you of course also profit from discounts on our many products.
We promote the potential of our employees. For this reason, we offer internal courses in various areas, ensure simple knowledge transfers, and give you the opportunity to profit from external training, e.g. in training events, trade show visits, or work groups.
Flexible working hours
You will spend a good portion of the week at KW-Commerce. The specific working hours are up to you, because your productivity is more important than your attendance record.
Modern work place equipment
We provide you with the most modern software and hardware at your personal work place – the foundation for a successful and pleasant work life.