The KW-Commerce Group is a Berlin headquartered, international E-Commerce company with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and China. Our product range includes about 20,000 items and spans from electronics accessories to home & living products. With down-to-earth commitment and strong team spirit more than 420 employees continuously work towards long-term success of the company: building the leading global marketplace seller. Be a part of our success story as our new:
SEA Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking now for a driven SEA Manager (m/f/d) to lift our campaigns on the next level!
The role and your impact in detail:
- Develop, set up and monitor your campaigns and find out what are the decisive factors for current developments
- Together with our Technical SEA Managers you drive new standards for our campaign management
- Create diverse campaign workflows and processes to the structure of our assortment
- Organize the necessary processes and structures to ensure a successful cooperation with the category management to help fulfilling their goals (set up exchange formats and smart reports structures)
Our Team is looking for a skilled SEA professional excited by the unique opportunity to set new standards in the world's fastest-growing advertising platform.
In detail you preferable bring in:
- +3 years of experience in paid search / SEA, ideally in e-commerce
- Ideally degree in business administration, economics, (business) informatics, industrial engineering, statistics, mathematics, social science or similar
- Strong analytical skills and passion for clean data
- Profound experience with Google Search Ads is a must, Amazon Ads is a big plus
- Very good skills in Excel is a must, Excel Macros a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong organizational skills, with a proactive, independent and goal oriented working style
- Further we are over the moon if you are experienced with Power BI and marketing analytics in general (but this is not a must)
The position offers the unique opportunity to build a leading team in the rapidly growing Amazon Performance Advertising space.
- The opportunity to create a unique marketing success story off the beaten paths of Google or Facebook Advertising
- An innovation-friendly environment and sparring partners with whom you can develop your ideas
- A rapidly growing product portfolio with excellent customer reviews that gives you great marketing opportunities
- A scale-up company that offers you the best of both worlds. The creative possibilities and growth of a start-up combined with the security and seriousness of an established company
- Competitive salary
- A modern workplace in our headquarter in Berlin-Mitte
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours for a good work-life balance (e.g. remote work up to 100 %, no core working hours)
- Individual offers for professional and personal development
- Discounts of 50% on our products at Amazon, allowance for language courses, discounted varied lunch offer inhouse and free membership in the Urban Sports Club
As part of the KW-Commerce team, we offer you many benefits which we are more than glad to share with you here. From startup-typical table football tournaments, to the "hard facts" like flexible working hours or training events and courses, we have everything that employees could want.
Life at work
Fresh fruit, a large selection of beverages, and regular table football tournaments ensure that you stay fresh and have exciting breaks from your everyday working life at KW-Commerce. Our helpful, funny, and cordial colleagues do their best to create a pleasant working environment.
Fair compensation and a transparent bonus model
We can't do without hard facts: we guarantee fair remuneration in all company areas and let all employees participate equally in our financial company success.
In regular team events you have the opportunity to get to know your colleagues in a more social setting. This helps our team grow together and form a strong unit to help move KW-Commerce forward together. Some examples include our KW after-works, the KW meetup, or our weekly blind lunch.
As employees at KW-Commerce you of course also profit from discounts on our many products.
We promote the potential of our employees. For this reason, we offer internal courses in various areas, ensure simple knowledge transfers, and give you the opportunity to profit from external training, e.g. in training events, trade show visits, or work groups.
Flexible working hours
You will spend a good portion of the week at KW-Commerce. The specific working hours are up to you, because your productivity is more important than your attendance record.
Modern work place equipment
We provide you with the most modern software and hardware at your personal work place – the foundation for a successful and pleasant work life.