The KW-Commerce Group is a Berlin headquartered, international E-Commerce company with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and China. Our product range includes about 20,000 items and spans from electronics accessories to home & living products. With down-to-earth commitment and strong team spirit more than 420 employees continuously work towards long-term success of the company: building the leading global marketplace seller. Be a part of our success story as our new:
Chief Commercial Officer (m/f/d) E-Commerce
As Chief Commercial Officer (m/f/d) you are a member of the C-Level management team and responsible for our topline as well as the combined P&L of the Business Units. The Directors of our Business Units (incl. Category Management, Purchasing and Quality Management) as well as our Director of Growth and Chief Marketing Officer report to you.
Objectives of the position:
- Further development and implementation of our long-term product and marketing strategy with the aim of achieving continued annual growth rates at a high double-digit level while at the same time improving the bottom line
- Lead and develop the High-Performance Commercial team with Business Unit Directors, Growth and Marketing
- Establishing the non-European markets of the USA, Canada and Japan with the aim of increasing the share of sales in these markets to over 50% by above-average growth
- Taking responsibility for cross-functional processes and projects across Business Unit and Marketing and further establishing IT and data driven systems
- Work closely with the acquisition team to drive non-organic growth
You bring relevant professional experience in top management at a C-level role, love dynamic and high-growth environments, and want to be influential in a highly entrepreneurial role to help develop KW-Commerce as the leading marketplace seller worldwide.
If you meet the following requirements, we should talk:
- Your previous work experience is related to products in category management, preferably in e-commerce or a comparable high intensity business, ideally private label with a focus on Asia
- You have already gained strong leadership experience in a C-level position with large and international teams, and have worked with a management level team below you
- You have gained experience in fast scaling Grown Ups and have the drive as well as the skillset to grow our revenue tenfold in the next 7 years together with the C-Level and the team.
- You are analytical, you think and act in system, structures and processes
- You have completed a Master's degree with a focus on a field of business, or an MBA
- Your English skills are very good, and you are willing to travel internationally to Asia on a regular basis
- Ideally, you have gained several years of professional experience in one of the top consulting firms at the beginning of your career
KW-Commerce is a fast scaling grown up with a clear vision. With us, you will work with a lot of entrepreneurial responsibility in a strongly scaling Grown Up, which promotes and demands co-design and commitment.
What's waiting for you beyond that:
- As a CCO, together with our C-Level and top management teams, you play a decisive role in shaping the strategic direction of the company
- You work directly with the executive team and top management, which allows you to act quickly and without politics
- You will work with a professional, motivated and international team in 3 locations (Berlin, Hongkong, China)
- You have plenty of room to realize your own ideas and visions
- We offer benefits such as fresh fruit, complimentary beverages, regular company events and discounted Urban Sports Club memberships
You can find more information about us here: https://www.kw-commerce.de/en/teamlife-en/
As part of the KW-Commerce team, we offer you many benefits which we are more than glad to share with you here. From startup-typical table football tournaments, to the "hard facts" like flexible working hours or training events and courses, we have everything that employees could want.
Life at work
Fresh fruit, a large selection of beverages, and regular table football tournaments ensure that you stay fresh and have exciting breaks from your everyday working life at KW-Commerce. Our helpful, funny, and cordial colleagues do their best to create a pleasant working environment.
Fair compensation and a transparent bonus model
We can't do without hard facts: we guarantee fair remuneration in all company areas and let all employees participate equally in our financial company success.
In regular team events you have the opportunity to get to know your colleagues in a more social setting. This helps our team grow together and form a strong unit to help move KW-Commerce forward together. Some examples include our KW after-works, the KW meetup, or our weekly blind lunch.
As employees at KW-Commerce you of course also profit from discounts on our many products.
We promote the potential of our employees. For this reason, we offer internal courses in various areas, ensure simple knowledge transfers, and give you the opportunity to profit from external training, e.g. in training events, trade show visits, or work groups.
Flexible working hours
You will spend a good portion of the week at KW-Commerce. The specific working hours are up to you, because your productivity is more important than your attendance record.
Modern work place equipment
We provide you with the most modern software and hardware at your personal work place – the foundation for a successful and pleasant work life.