The KW-Commerce Group is a Berlin headquartered, international E-Commerce company with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and China. Our product range includes about 20,000 items and spans from electronics accessories to home & living products. With down-to-earth commitment and strong team spirit more than 420 employees continuously work towards long-term success of the company: building the leading global marketplace seller. Be a part of our success story as our new:
Technical SEA Manager (m/f/d)
As our new technical SEA Manager (m/f/d) you will develop smart automated solutions for our campaign creation and optimization of our fastest-growing marketing channel Amazon. We are just at the beginning and lookig now for you to join our team of experienced marketers and young talents to change the way Amazon advertising is done.
In detail this includes:
- Drive automated campaign creation and optimization forward
- Support our decision making in bid-adjustments by expanding and structuring our data sets
- Optimize workflows and create individual scripts in Excel and our database
- Scale new ad functionalities released by Amazon that have been proven in our SEA Manager's work
- Stay up to date on new innovations in marketing intelligence that could influence our SEA initiatives, such as big data and data science
Our Team is lookig for a SEA professional excited by the unique opportunity to set new standards in the world's fastest-growing advertising platform
In detail you preferable bring:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Online Marketing with a focus on SEA (Google or Amazon)
- A degree in business administration, statistics, business informatics or similar
- Experience in developing and automating profitable e-Commerce SEA campaigns
- Experience with at least one scripting language (preferred SQL, Python is nice to have); Power Bi skills are beneficial
- Experience in Marketing Analytics is a plus
KW-Commerce is a founder-managed, fast-growing company with the clear vision to build the leading global marketplace seller. The position offers the unique opportunity to build a leading team in the rapidly growing Amazon Performance Advertising space.
- The opportunity to create a unique marketing success story off the beaten paths of Google or Facebook Advertising
- An innovation-friendly environment and sparring partners with whom you can develop your ideas
- A rapidly growing product portfolio with excellent customer reviews that gives you great marketing opportunities
- A scale-up company that offers you the best of both worlds. The creative possibilities and growth of a start-up combined with the security and seriousness of an established company
- Competitive salary
- A modern workplace in our headquarters in the heart of Berlin
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours for a good work-life balance (e.g. remote work up to 100 %, no core working hours)
- Individual offers for professional and personal development
- Discounts of 50% on our products at Amazon, allowance for language courses, discounted varied lunch offer inhouse and free membership in the Urban Sports Club
Further information about our team can be found here: https://www.kw-commerce.de/en/teamlife-en/
As part of the KW-Commerce team, we offer you many benefits which we are more than glad to share with you here. From startup-typical table football tournaments, to the "hard facts" like flexible working hours or training events and courses, we have everything that employees could want.
Life at work
Fresh fruit, a large selection of beverages, and regular table football tournaments ensure that you stay fresh and have exciting breaks from your everyday working life at KW-Commerce. Our helpful, funny, and cordial colleagues do their best to create a pleasant working environment.
Fair compensation and a transparent bonus model
We can't do without hard facts: we guarantee fair remuneration in all company areas and let all employees participate equally in our financial company success.
In regular team events you have the opportunity to get to know your colleagues in a more social setting. This helps our team grow together and form a strong unit to help move KW-Commerce forward together. Some examples include our KW after-works, the KW meetup, or our weekly blind lunch.
As employees at KW-Commerce you of course also profit from discounts on our many products.
We promote the potential of our employees. For this reason, we offer internal courses in various areas, ensure simple knowledge transfers, and give you the opportunity to profit from external training, e.g. in training events, trade show visits, or work groups.
Flexible working hours
You will spend a good portion of the week at KW-Commerce. The specific working hours are up to you, because your productivity is more important than your attendance record.
Modern work place equipment
We provide you with the most modern software and hardware at your personal work place – the foundation for a successful and pleasant work life.