The KW-Commerce Group is a Berlin headquartered, international E-Commerce company with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and China. Our product range includes about 20,000 items and spans from electronics accessories to home & living products. With down-to-earth commitment and strong team spirit more than 420 employees continuously work towards long-term success of the company: building the leading global marketplace seller. Be a part of our success story as our new:
Pricing Manager (m/f/d) E-Commerce
Are you an ambitious, analytically minded Pricing professional? Do you have experience developing complex models, and using your analytics to influence decision making?
KW - Commerce is looking for an experienced Pricing Manager (m/f/d) to own the pricing architecture for our Navaris Business Unit. The role will be key in developing pricing strategies, processes, and tools that drive sales and margin. This role will be based in Berlin, reporting to the Director of Navaris.
- Develop and execute forward-thinking pricing strategies by analyzing our product portfolio, competitors’ pricing and marketplace dynamics
- Design new and improve existing internal pricing processes to continuously monitor, evaluate and enhance current decision making and to ensure timely response to market conditions and competitive factors
- Be a subject matter expert for all pricing measures and promotions
- As a business product owner, you will identify and manage internal pricing tools to further automate price management
- Drive profitability of our existing product assortment as well as new products through identification and implementation of pricing activities, continuous pricing tests and regular monitoring of internal and external prices
- Partner with cross-functional teams to properly develop pricing and consider implications to margin across the business
This role will require close engagement with Category Management, Business Intelligence, Product Data Management and Marketing teams and as such strong stakeholder management and communication is key.
You unite analytical skills and a problem-solving attitude with high communication skills. If you enjoy taking ownership and have following qualifications, we should talk.
- At least 3-4 years of professional experience in pricing in e-commerce
- Successfully completed studies in mathematics, statistics, business administration, economics, or comparable education
- Profound understanding of pricing strategies, pricing implementation and experience in working with pricing tools. Ability to be hands-on in developing tools and processes on the fly
- Expertise in FMCG / dynamic market environments
- Advanced Excel user and ideally experienced with data analysis tools
- Fluency in English (C1 level), German is a plus
KW-Commerce is an e-commerce profitable grown-up that has been bootstrapped since the start. Our company operates with a clear vision: we are building the leading global marketplace seller. You will work with a great deal of personal responsibility in a young, award-winning company that promotes and demands participation and commitment.
Could it get any better? It can. What else to expect:
- Remote friendly environment
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Always supportive team
- Modern workplace at our HQ in central Berlin with a great public transport connection
- Regular and instant feedback as well as transparent corporate communication, allowing you to move forward quickly with your ideas
- Various options for professional and personal growth & development, along with a membership at Urban Sports Club
- Fresh fruit and free drinks
- Employee discounts for our products
- Company events on a regular basis (once Covid-19 restrictions are lifted)
You can find more information about us here: https://www.kw-commerce.de/en/teamlife-en/
As part of the KW-Commerce team, we offer you many benefits which we are more than glad to share with you here. From startup-typical table football tournaments, to the "hard facts" like flexible working hours or training events and courses, we have everything that employees could want.
Life at work
Fresh fruit, a large selection of beverages, and regular table football tournaments ensure that you stay fresh and have exciting breaks from your everyday working life at KW-Commerce. Our helpful, funny, and cordial colleagues do their best to create a pleasant working environment.
Fair compensation and a transparent bonus model
We can't do without hard facts: we guarantee fair remuneration in all company areas and let all employees participate equally in our financial company success.
In regular team events you have the opportunity to get to know your colleagues in a more social setting. This helps our team grow together and form a strong unit to help move KW-Commerce forward together. Some examples include our KW after-works, the KW meetup, or our weekly blind lunch.
As employees at KW-Commerce you of course also profit from discounts on our many products.
We promote the potential of our employees. For this reason, we offer internal courses in various areas, ensure simple knowledge transfers, and give you the opportunity to profit from external training, e.g. in training events, trade show visits, or work groups.
Flexible working hours
You will spend a good portion of the week at KW-Commerce. The specific working hours are up to you, because your productivity is more important than your attendance record.
Modern work place equipment
We provide you with the most modern software and hardware at your personal work place – the foundation for a successful and pleasant work life.