The KW-Commerce Group is a Berlin headquartered, international E-Commerce company with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and China. Our product range includes about 20,000 items and spans from electronics accessories to home & living products. With down-to-earth commitment and strong team spirit more than 420 employees continuously work towards long-term success of the company: building the leading global marketplace seller. Be a part of our success story as our new:
Product Data Manager (m/f/d) E-Commerce
As Product Data Manager (m/f/d) within the Marketing department, you are responsible for all our product data and listings on multiple marketplaces. You will work independently and in collaboration with various departments, in particular Category Management, the Content Team as well as IT and Operations. Your tasks will include:
- Ownership for listing processes on different marketplaces, including identification of specific requirements, upload and monitoring of product listings, troubleshooting as well as implementation of data feeds
- Onboarding of new brands into all of our standard processes
- Maintenance and development of product master data (e.g. article attributes, categories, content, sales prices) in our ERP system and all connected templates
- Optimization of our listing quality and all related processes through continuous error analyses and derivation of improvements regarding templates, processes and IT requirements
- Integration of new marketplaces through analyses of requirements, embedding of new attributes and implementation of (adjusted) product-related processes
If you have an affinity for processing and analysis of large amounts of product data (such as article master data, prices, categories, product descriptions) and meet the other requirements, we are a good match:
- University degree in science or economics or technical studies or comparable education
- At least 3 years of working experience in E-Commerce with listing/catalog processes on marketplaces
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience with an ERP or data management system (e.g. microtech, JTL, plentymarkets, magento)
- Experience with SQL and/or Power BI is a plus
- Business fluent in written and spoken English (C1 level); German is a plus
KW-Commerce is a profitable company that has been bootstrapped from the start. Our company operates with a clear vision: we are building the leading global Marketplace seller. With us, you will work in an entrepreneurial manner with a lot of personal responsibility in our Grown-up. You have the opportunity to break new ground and try things out, away from existing conventions.
What else we can offer you:
- Fully remote work possible
- A work environment that offers you plenty of room to realize your own ideas
- Flat hierarchies and quick decisions
- A modern equipped workplace in the center of Berlin
- A friendly and supportive team
- Transparent corporate communication
- An attractive salary
- Flexible working hours for a good work-life balance
- Individual offers for professional and personal growth and development
- Excellent public transport connections
- Regular corporate events
- Discounted varied lunch offer inhouse
- A membership at Urban Sports Club
- Discounts on our products of up to 50%
- Fresh fruits and free beverages
Further information about our team can be found here: https://www.kw-commerce.de/en/teamlife-en/
As part of the KW-Commerce team, we offer you many benefits which we are more than glad to share with you here. From startup-typical table football tournaments, to the "hard facts" like flexible working hours or training events and courses, we have everything that employees could want.
Life at work
Fresh fruit, a large selection of beverages, and regular table football tournaments ensure that you stay fresh and have exciting breaks from your everyday working life at KW-Commerce. Our helpful, funny, and cordial colleagues do their best to create a pleasant working environment.
Fair compensation and a transparent bonus model
We can't do without hard facts: we guarantee fair remuneration in all company areas and let all employees participate equally in our financial company success.
In regular team events you have the opportunity to get to know your colleagues in a more social setting. This helps our team grow together and form a strong unit to help move KW-Commerce forward together. Some examples include our KW after-works, the KW meetup, or our weekly blind lunch.
As employees at KW-Commerce you of course also profit from discounts on our many products.
We promote the potential of our employees. For this reason, we offer internal courses in various areas, ensure simple knowledge transfers, and give you the opportunity to profit from external training, e.g. in training events, trade show visits, or work groups.
Flexible working hours
You will spend a good portion of the week at KW-Commerce. The specific working hours are up to you, because your productivity is more important than your attendance record.
Modern work place equipment
We provide you with the most modern software and hardware at your personal work place – the foundation for a successful and pleasant work life.