The KW-Commerce Group is a Berlin headquartered, international E-Commerce company with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and China. Our product range includes about 20,000 items and spans from electronics accessories to home & living products. With down-to-earth commitment and strong team spirit more than 420 employees continuously work towards long-term success of the company: building the leading global marketplace seller. Be a part of our success story as our new:
Director People & Culture (m/f/d)
Drive with us our global strategic people vision as our Director People & Culture (m/f/d) and set the tone for an environment where our people can thrive in.
KW-Commerce is a bootstrapped profitable e-commerce grown-up, founded in 2012, with the mission to bring great products everywhere. We are building the leading global marketplace seller and offering now an exciting position playing a key role in our company’s growth and success.
Your Impact & Responsibilities:
- Develop a global strategic vision on how to reach our People goals in direct collaboration with the founders/CEOs and as part of the senior management
- Set up the processes and teams for success to help us scale globally from 430 up to +1000 people within the next years
- Design and evolve organizational structures to support our KW growth, a high-performance culture and an outstanding employee experience
- Inspire and drive people's growth to meet future business requirements
- Ensure an equitable, competitive and cost-effective market salary, benefits, and incentive structure with a smart compensation and benefits program
- Drive our internal communication infrastructure forward, with a strong focus on transparency, cross-team collaboration & alignment to ensure the right information reaches the right people at the right time
- Manage and scale the People & Culture Team in our Berlin Headquarter
Our team of currently 18+ HR enthusiasts is looking forward to an inspiring Director People & Culture who enjoys driving growth of people and organizations and adds the following to our team:
- +7 years profound HR experience in a fast-paced environment (preferred digital industry, start-up, e-commerce)
- An impressive track record in leading international people teams (+7 FTEs) and driving company-wide organizational change
- The right attitude: You live up to verbal and written commitments regardless of personal costs
- High quality expectations for your own and your team’s achievements
- A growth mindset and curiousity to continiously grow your knowledge and challenge the status quo
- An excellent HR network and excitement for state-of the art HR innovations
- An inspiring people personality by doing what is right and speaking plainly and truthfully
- Must-have: Excellent communication skills in German and English
We provide an environment where you can thrive in:
- High level of autonomy and scope to develop and realize your ideas in global, cross-functional teams
- Tons of fun, impact and room for action and a steep learning curve
- Various options for your professional and personal growth, e.g. in management off-sites,leadership trainings
- A continuously growing company where People & Culture are put first
- Transparent corporate communication allowing you to push ahead quickly with your subjects
- A beautiful central office space in the heart of Berlin, with fresh fruits, free drinks and modern equipment
- Company events, lunch discount and supported membership at Urban Sports Club
- Competetive salary
- Remote and family-friendly environment with flexible working hours
As part of the KW-Commerce team, we offer you many benefits which we are more than glad to share with you here. From startup-typical table football tournaments, to the "hard facts" like flexible working hours or training events and courses, we have everything that employees could want.
Life at work
Fresh fruit, a large selection of beverages, and regular table football tournaments ensure that you stay fresh and have exciting breaks from your everyday working life at KW-Commerce. Our helpful, funny, and cordial colleagues do their best to create a pleasant working environment.
Fair compensation and a transparent bonus model
We can't do without hard facts: we guarantee fair remuneration in all company areas and let all employees participate equally in our financial company success.
In regular team events you have the opportunity to get to know your colleagues in a more social setting. This helps our team grow together and form a strong unit to help move KW-Commerce forward together. Some examples include our KW after-works, the KW meetup, or our weekly blind lunch.
As employees at KW-Commerce you of course also profit from discounts on our many products.
We promote the potential of our employees. For this reason, we offer internal courses in various areas, ensure simple knowledge transfers, and give you the opportunity to profit from external training, e.g. in training events, trade show visits, or work groups.
Flexible working hours
You will spend a good portion of the week at KW-Commerce. The specific working hours are up to you, because your productivity is more important than your attendance record.
Modern work place equipment
We provide you with the most modern software and hardware at your personal work place – the foundation for a successful and pleasant work life.