KW-Group is a Berlin headquartered, international E-Commerce company with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and China. Our product range includes about 20,000 items and spans from electronics accessories to home & living products. With down-to-earth commitment and strong team spirit more than 420 employees continuously work towards long-term success of the company: building the leading global marketplace seller. Be a part of our success story as our new:
(Junior) Category Manager Mobile Accessories (m/f/d)
We are seeking highly analytical, results-driven, and self-motivated individual to join our Category Management team within the Mobile Accessories Business Unit. As a (Junior) Category Manager (m/f/d), you will focus on strategy, growth and profitability of your own product catalogue. In this role you will work in close collaboration with our internal cross-functional teams (Purchasing, Quality Control, Marketing, Graphics, Content) to advance your category business agenda.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Have ownership over your product catalogue to achieve revenue and profitability goals
- Advance catalog expansion by analyzing products trends, marketplace data, competitive landscape, and customer shopping tendencies
- Partner closely with Marketing, Graphics, Content departments to ensure maximum product visibility
- Manage reorders in collaboration with our Purchasing department to ensure the availability of products from your catalogue
- Work on product quality together with our Purchasing and Quality Control departments
Our team is growing and if you are passionate about working in a fast-paced environment, eCommerce, and career growth, an opportunity at KW-Commerce is the place for you.
If you enjoy taking ownership and have following qualifications, we should talk.
We’re looking for:
- Initial professional experience in Category/Product Management, Buying/Purchasing; preferably in FMCG/Mobile Accessories and e-commerce environments
- Bachelor’s degree in Business studies
- Understanding of product lifecycles, pricing strategies, sourcing and supply chain management
- Strong analytical skills and business sense in sophisticated data environment
- Excellent Excel skills and working knowledge of MS Office suite
- Fluency in English (C1 level), German is a plus
- Adaptable, fast-paced, and a drive to win personality
KW-Commerce is an e-commerce profitable grown-up that has been bootstrapped since the start. Our company operates with a clear vision: we are building the leading global marketplace seller. You will work with a great deal of personal responsibility in a young, award-winning company that promotes and demands participation and commitment.
Could it get any better? It can. What else to expect:
- Remote friendly environment
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Always supportive team
- Modern workplace at our HQ in central Berlin with a great public transport connection
- Regular and instant feedback, as well as transparent corporate communication, allowing you to move forward quickly with your ideas
- Various options for professional and personal growth and development, along with a membership at Urban Sports Club
- Fresh fruit and free drinks
- Employee discounts for our products
- Company events on a regular basis (once Covid-19 restrictions are lifted)
You can find more information about us here: https://www.kw-commerce.de/en/teamlife-en/
As part of the KW-Commerce team, we offer you many benefits which we are more than glad to share with you here. From startup-typical table football tournaments, to the "hard facts" like flexible working hours or training events and courses, we have everything that employees could want.
Life at work
Fresh fruit, a large selection of beverages, and regular table football tournaments ensure that you stay fresh and have exciting breaks from your everyday working life at KW-Commerce. Our helpful, funny, and cordial colleagues do their best to create a pleasant working environment.
Fair compensation and a transparent bonus model
We can't do without hard facts: we guarantee fair remuneration in all company areas and let all employees participate equally in our financial company success.
In regular team events you have the opportunity to get to know your colleagues in a more social setting. This helps our team grow together and form a strong unit to help move KW-Commerce forward together. Some examples include our KW after-works, the KW meetup, or our weekly blind lunch.
As employees at KW-Commerce you of course also profit from discounts on our many products.
We promote the potential of our employees. For this reason, we offer internal courses in various areas, ensure simple knowledge transfers, and give you the opportunity to profit from external training, e.g. in training events, trade show visits, or work groups.
Flexible working hours
You will spend a good portion of the week at KW-Commerce. The specific working hours are up to you, because your productivity is more important than your attendance record.
Modern work place equipment
We provide you with the most modern software and hardware at your personal work place – the foundation for a successful and pleasant work life.