KW-Group is a Berlin headquartered, international E-Commerce company with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and China. Our product range includes about 20,000 items and spans from electronics accessories to home & living products. With down-to-earth commitment and strong team spirit more than 420 employees continuously work towards long-term success of the company: building the leading global marketplace seller. Be a part of our success story as our new:
Content Manager – English Native Speaker (m/f/d) (SEO / Product Content)
As Content Manager – English Native Speaker (m/f/d) you will take full responsibility of our English e-commerce content on different online marketplaces and you will lead the way to success in our English-speaking markets!
Your tasks in particular:
- Development, optimization and maintenance of market and SEO relevant content (in particular: Amazon texts, marketing materials and brand stores) for our English-language marketplaces with a focus on the US and UK marketplaces
- Keyword research for our product listings and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Analyze Amazon reports and metrics to improve the performance on site and detect trends
- Involvement in the development of our international content marketing team as well as steady optimization of our content processes and content strategy
- Be responsible to develop projects and tests
If you meet the following requirements, you may be perfect for our team:
- University degree in marketing, communication science, political science or comparable education
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in the area of online / content marketing or editorial work
- English at a native speaker level, German is a plus
- Experience in the creation of Amazon texts is a plus
KW-Commerce is an owner-managed, self-financed and profitable company from its beginning with a clear vision: we build the global leading marketplace seller. We offer you an exciting and responsible position in our grown-up startup. What else awaits you:
- A working environment that leaves you plenty of room for realizing your own ideas and visions
- Flexible working hours for a good work-life balance
- The option to partially work remotely
- Short ways, flat hierarchies, fast decisions
- Individual offers for professional and personal development
- A modern equipped workplace in our offices in the heart of Berlin
- Excellent access to public transport
- A pleasant and always supportive team
- Transparent corporate communications
- Regular company events
- A grant for membership in the Urban Sports Club
- Employee offers such as employee discounts of 50 % on our products at Amazon
- Fresh fruit and free drinks
Further information about our team can be found here: https://www.kw-commerce.de/en/teamlife-en/
As part of the KW-Commerce team, we offer you many benefits which we are more than glad to share with you here. From startup-typical table football tournaments, to the "hard facts" like flexible working hours or training events and courses, we have everything that employees could want.
Life at work
Fresh fruit, a large selection of beverages, and regular table football tournaments ensure that you stay fresh and have exciting breaks from your everyday working life at KW-Commerce. Our helpful, funny, and cordial colleagues do their best to create a pleasant working environment.
Fair compensation and a transparent bonus model
We can't do without hard facts: we guarantee fair remuneration in all company areas and let all employees participate equally in our financial company success.
In regular team events you have the opportunity to get to know your colleagues in a more social setting. This helps our team grow together and form a strong unit to help move KW-Commerce forward together. Some examples include our KW after-works, the KW meetup, or our weekly blind lunch.
As employees at KW-Commerce you of course also profit from discounts on our many products.
We promote the potential of our employees. For this reason, we offer internal courses in various areas, ensure simple knowledge transfers, and give you the opportunity to profit from external training, e.g. in training events, trade show visits, or work groups.
Flexible working hours
You will spend a good portion of the week at KW-Commerce. The specific working hours are up to you, because your productivity is more important than your attendance record.
Modern work place equipment
We provide you with the most modern software and hardware at your personal work place – the foundation for a successful and pleasant work life.