KW-Group is a Berlin headquartered, international E-Commerce company with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and China. Our product range includes about 20,000 items and spans from electronics accessories to home & living products. With down-to-earth commitment and strong team spirit more than 420 employees continuously work towards long-term success of the company: building the leading global marketplace seller. Be a part of our success story as our new:
Head of SEA (m/w/d) in E-Commerce, Focus Amazon
As Head of SEA, you will be responsible for our fastest-growing marketing channel and make a decisive contribution to achieving our corporate goals. In addition to being fully responsible for an 8-digit advertising budget, your mission will be nothing less than building a world-leading PPC team with a perspective of 10+ employees. Your responsibilities include all paid channels on Amazon (Search, Display & Video), as well as advertising on other marketplaces.
- Expansion of team structures as well as coaching, development, and recruitment of employees to build a leading global Amazon PPC team
- Responsibility for budget planning and forecasting of Amazon advertising and ads on other marketplaces
- Further development of our advertising strategy regarding automation and the best possible alignment with the product life cycle, pricing, and product categories
- Further development of all reports and analyses to increase the efficiency of advertising expenditure and regular development of recommendations for action to achieve our targets
- Observation of new tools and advertising trends on Amazon as well as quick testing and implementation of new advertising formats to establish and sustain a state-of-the-art Amazon SEA
Do you want to actively shape the rapid growth of a scale-up? Are you excited by the unique opportunity to set new standards in working with the world's fastest-growing advertising platform and to build a leading team in the industry? Then you should apply with us.
In addition, you should bring:
- At least 5 years of professional experience with a focus on SEA (Google or Amazon), 3 of which involved management responsibilities; e-commerce experience is a plus
- Experience in scaling teams and processes in a high-growth environment
- A degree in business administration, economics, business informatics or similar
- Routine in planning and controlling 8-digit budgets.
- Strong analytical understanding and entrepreneurial mindset
- Power Bi and / or SQL skills are beneficial
- Business fluent English; German is a plus
KW-Commerce is a founder-managed, fast-growing company with the clear vision to build the leading global marketplace seller. The position offers a unique opportunity to build a leading team in the rapidly growing Amazon Performance Advertising space.
- The opportunity to create a unique marketing success story off the beaten paths of Google or Facebook Advertising
- An innovation-friendly environment, sparring partners with whom you can develop your ideas, and a great team to support you with the implementation
- A rapidly growing product portfolio with excellent customer reviews that gives you great marketing opportunities
- A scale-up company that offers you the best of both worlds. The creative possibilities and growth of a start-up combined with the security and seriousness of an established company
Further information about our team can be found here: http://www.kw-commerce.de/de/teamlife
As part of the KW-Commerce team, we offer you many benefits which we are more than glad to share with you here. From startup-typical table football tournaments, to the "hard facts" like flexible working hours or training events and courses, we have everything that employees could want.
Life at work
Fresh fruit, a large selection of beverages, and regular table football tournaments ensure that you stay fresh and have exciting breaks from your everyday working life at KW-Commerce. Our helpful, funny, and cordial colleagues do their best to create a pleasant working environment.
Fair compensation and a transparent bonus model
We can't do without hard facts: we guarantee fair remuneration in all company areas and let all employees participate equally in our financial company success.
In regular team events you have the opportunity to get to know your colleagues in a more social setting. This helps our team grow together and form a strong unit to help move KW-Commerce forward together. Some examples include our KW after-works, the KW meetup, or our weekly blind lunch.
As employees at KW-Commerce you of course also profit from discounts on our many products.
We promote the potential of our employees. For this reason, we offer internal courses in various areas, ensure simple knowledge transfers, and give you the opportunity to profit from external training, e.g. in training events, trade show visits, or work groups.
Flexible working hours
You will spend a good portion of the week at KW-Commerce. The specific working hours are up to you, because your productivity is more important than your attendance record.
Modern work place equipment
We provide you with the most modern software and hardware at your personal work place – the foundation for a successful and pleasant work life.