KW-Group is a Berlin headquartered, international E-Commerce company with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and China. Our product range includes about 20,000 items and spans from electronics accessories to home & living products. With down-to-earth commitment and strong team spirit more than 420 employees continuously work towards long-term success of the company: building the leading global marketplace seller. Be a part of our success story as our new:
Teamlead Product Photography (m/f/d) in E-Commerce
As Teamlead (m/f/d) in Product Photography, you will manage our Berlin studio and lead our team of product photographers. You will be responsible for all processes related to the photo production pipeline, ensuring smooth planning. Together with our Art Director, you will work on the continuous improvement of our visual language and drive change within your team.
In detail, this includes the following tasks:
- Coordinating the daily business of the product photography team with a focus on increasing efficient workflow
- Organizing and planning the production of visual content
- Technical and disciplinary management of currently 5 employees, as well as their continuous development
- Ensure deadlines and agreements with stakeholders are met
- Communicating and coordinating with your international team colleagues in China and Berlin, as well as with related departments
- Planning shoots and photo sets, as well as handling models
Have you already gained experience as a team leader and project manager? Do you put new processes into practice with a high degree of pragmatism and initiative? Do you enjoy imparting knowledge and have a stylish eye with attention to detail? Then we are the right place for you!
In addition, you should bring with you:
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a producer in (product) photography, preferably in e-commerce
- A degree in a creative discipline or comparable training
- Initial management experience
- Significant experience in production planning and project management
- Conceptual strength as well as excellent team and communication skills
- Basic knowledge of camera, studio as well as flash technology
- Experienced handling of Adobe Suite for Windows
- Strong sense of image composition, style and trends
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German is an advantage
Please include a meaningful portfolio with your application.
KW-Commerce is an owner-managed, self-financed and profitable company with a clear vision - "We are building the leading global marketplace seller". We offer you an exciting and responsible job in our grow-up. What else awaits you:
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours for a good work-life balance
- A modern, well-equipped workplace within our offices in the heart of Berlin
- A membership at Urban Sports Club
- Employee discount of 50% on our products
- Short lines of communication, flat hierarchies, quick decisions, and transparent corporate communication
- Offers for professional and personal development
- Excellent public transport connections
- Fresh fruit and free drinks
Further information about our team can be found here: https://www.kw-commerce.de/en/teamlife-en/
As part of the KW-Commerce team, we offer you many benefits which we are more than glad to share with you here. From startup-typical table football tournaments, to the "hard facts" like flexible working hours or training events and courses, we have everything that employees could want.
Life at work
Fresh fruit, a large selection of beverages, and regular table football tournaments ensure that you stay fresh and have exciting breaks from your everyday working life at KW-Commerce. Our helpful, funny, and cordial colleagues do their best to create a pleasant working environment.
Fair compensation and a transparent bonus model
We can't do without hard facts: we guarantee fair remuneration in all company areas and let all employees participate equally in our financial company success.
In regular team events you have the opportunity to get to know your colleagues in a more social setting. This helps our team grow together and form a strong unit to help move KW-Commerce forward together. Some examples include our KW after-works, the KW meetup, or our weekly blind lunch.
As employees at KW-Commerce you of course also profit from discounts on our many products.
We promote the potential of our employees. For this reason, we offer internal courses in various areas, ensure simple knowledge transfers, and give you the opportunity to profit from external training, e.g. in training events, trade show visits, or work groups.
Flexible working hours
You will spend a good portion of the week at KW-Commerce. The specific working hours are up to you, because your productivity is more important than your attendance record.
Modern work place equipment
We provide you with the most modern software and hardware at your personal work place – the foundation for a successful and pleasant work life.