KW-Group is a Berlin headquartered, international E-Commerce company with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and China. Our product range includes about 20,000 items and spans from electronics accessories to home & living products. With down-to-earth commitment and strong team spirit more than 420 employees continuously work towards long-term success of the company: building the leading global marketplace seller. Be a part of our success story as our new:
Junior Recruiter (m/f/d) E-Commerce
Partnering with our fast-growing recruiting team at KW-Commerce HQ, a Junior Recruiter (m/f/d) will be responsible for optimizing the talent acquisition strategies and sourcing the most competitive and passionate individuals. Our position is a great opportunity for you to expand and deepen your recruiting expertise.
Through the following tasks you will grow together with us:
- Partner with the hiring leaders across the organization (Finance, Legal, etc.) to hire the best talents for KW-Commerce: create job scorecards, craft and share job ads, screen candidates, conduct interviews, negotiate contract offers
- Ensure strong and stable pipelines of candidates leveraging various sourcing, networking, and other research methods
- Proactively identify areas for improvement and/or inefficiencies in our hiring process and partner with peers to drive scaled solutions for our team
- Provide a world class candidate experience by delivering timely and thoughtful updates and feedback throughout the recruiting process
Our Berlin based Talent Acquisition team is looking for a Junior Recruiter (m/f/d) to excel with an amazing team to support you, helping us to massively accelerate the company growth. In addition to sourcing, vetting, and closing great candidates, you'll get a chance to improve upon our recruiting strategy, making sure that candidates have a uniquely positive experience from first introduction all the way through to their on-boarding.
We’re looking for:
- A University degree
- Initial experience in HR work. Preferably in recruiting, and ideally in the digital industry, start-up, or in e-commerce
- Fluency in German and English, both written and verbal (B2-C1)
- Understanding of tools and techniques to assess candidates. Familiarity with ATS is preferable
- Resourceful self-starter
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to a fast-growing team and company
KW-Commerce is a self-financed, profitable e-commerce company with a clear vision: to become the leading global marketplace seller. Our Talent Acquisition team has a strong business influence. So, you can expect high impact and wide-ranging responsibility: driving full-cycle recruiting, supporting first-in-kind searches, and delivering best-in-class candidate experience.
Could it get any better? It can. What else to expect:
- Remote friendly environment
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Always supportive team
- Modern workplace at our HQ in central Berlin with a great public transport connection
- Regular and instant feedback, as well as transparent corporate communication, allowing you to move forward quickly with your ideas
- Various options for professional and personal growth and development, along with a membership at Urban Sports Club
- Employee discounts for our products
- Fresh fruit and free drinks
- Company events on a regular basis (once Covid-19 restrictions are lifted)
You can find more information about us here: https://www.kw-commerce.de/en/teamlife-en/
As part of the KW-Commerce team, we offer you many benefits which we are more than glad to share with you here. From startup-typical table football tournaments, to the "hard facts" like flexible working hours or training events and courses, we have everything that employees could want.
Life at work
Fresh fruit, a large selection of beverages, and regular table football tournaments ensure that you stay fresh and have exciting breaks from your everyday working life at KW-Commerce. Our helpful, funny, and cordial colleagues do their best to create a pleasant working environment.
Fair compensation and a transparent bonus model
We can't do without hard facts: we guarantee fair remuneration in all company areas and let all employees participate equally in our financial company success.
In regular team events you have the opportunity to get to know your colleagues in a more social setting. This helps our team grow together and form a strong unit to help move KW-Commerce forward together. Some examples include our KW after-works, the KW meetup, or our weekly blind lunch.
As employees at KW-Commerce you of course also profit from discounts on our many products.
We promote the potential of our employees. For this reason, we offer internal courses in various areas, ensure simple knowledge transfers, and give you the opportunity to profit from external training, e.g. in training events, trade show visits, or work groups.
Flexible working hours
You will spend a good portion of the week at KW-Commerce. The specific working hours are up to you, because your productivity is more important than your attendance record.
Modern work place equipment
We provide you with the most modern software and hardware at your personal work place – the foundation for a successful and pleasant work life.