KW-Group is a Berlin headquartered, international E-Commerce company with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and China. Our product range includes about 20,000 items and spans from electronics accessories to home & living products. With down-to-earth commitment and strong team spirit more than 420 employees continuously work towards long-term success of the company: building the leading global marketplace seller. Be a part of our success story as our new:
Junior HR Manager (m/f/d)
As our Junior Human Resources Manager, you play a crucial role in most HR-related processes: You will learn about the power of hiring the right people, facilitating the day-to-day work life, empowering people, and ensuring a great employee experience.
We believe that everyone can enjoy and excel at what they do – they just need to be in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. And this is where you come into play!
In detail this includes:
- Partner with hiring managers and manage, drive and step by step own full cycle recruiting across various departments and business units
- Conceptualize scorecards, spread job ads, identify, screen, interview, evaluate candidates
- Drive employer branding initiatives to attract candidates from diverse backgrounds fostering an inclusive workplace culture
- Collaborate with and support other team members on topics such as compensation & benefits, talent management & career journeys, feedback & recognition
- Maintain accuracy in our HR Software as single point of truth, ensure compliance of administrational standards and deadlines
- Foster a great candidate & employee experience by owning onboardings and being the general point of contact for colleagues in the departments you support
- Bring in your ideas about how to create a workplace where people show up in, are engaged and flourish
Our team of 18 HR enthusiasts in Berlin is looking forward to a passionate Junior People Partner | Junior HR Manager who draws motivation from sustainable recruiting and influencing the growth of the company through people. We are looking for the following:
- Successfully finished university or similar incl. some experience in HR, ideally in the digital industry, start-up, E-Commerce
- Communicator: Engaging verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably in German
- People Person: You enjoy the company of others and have a professional and friendly demeanor
- Organizer: You love structure and planning. Others rely on you to stay organized
- Enthusiast: Your positive attitude is infectious, and you always find solutions
- Doer: Strong sense of urgency and ownership. You get things done.
- Learner: Eagerness to learn and contribute to a fast-growing team and company
KW-Commerce is a profitable e-commerce grown-up start-up that has been bootstrapped since the start. Our company operates with a clear vision: we are building the leading global marketplace seller. We are offering an exciting position with a lot of responsibility to drive the growth of the company. We guarantee tons of fun, daily laughter, room for action and a steep learning curve. What else to expect:
- Regular and instant feedback, as well as transparent corporate communication allowing you to push ahead quickly with your ideas
- A kind and always supportive team
- A modern workplace in our Headquarters in central Berlin with great public transport connections
- A remote friendly environment
- Various options for professional and personal growth and development, along with a membership at Urban Sports Club
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours for a good work-life balance
- Fresh fruit and free drinks
- Company events on a regular basis and employee discounts for our products
As part of the KW-Commerce team, we offer you many benefits which we are more than glad to share with you here. From startup-typical table football tournaments, to the "hard facts" like flexible working hours or training events and courses, we have everything that employees could want.
Life at work
Fresh fruit, a large selection of beverages, and regular table football tournaments ensure that you stay fresh and have exciting breaks from your everyday working life at KW-Commerce. Our helpful, funny, and cordial colleagues do their best to create a pleasant working environment.
Fair compensation and a transparent bonus model
We can't do without hard facts: we guarantee fair remuneration in all company areas and let all employees participate equally in our financial company success.
In regular team events you have the opportunity to get to know your colleagues in a more social setting. This helps our team grow together and form a strong unit to help move KW-Commerce forward together. Some examples include our KW after-works, the KW meetup, or our weekly blind lunch.
As employees at KW-Commerce you of course also profit from discounts on our many products.
We promote the potential of our employees. For this reason, we offer internal courses in various areas, ensure simple knowledge transfers, and give you the opportunity to profit from external training, e.g. in training events, trade show visits, or work groups.
Flexible working hours
You will spend a good portion of the week at KW-Commerce. The specific working hours are up to you, because your productivity is more important than your attendance record.
Modern work place equipment
We provide you with the most modern software and hardware at your personal work place – the foundation for a successful and pleasant work life.