The KW-Commerce Group is a Berlin headquartered, international E-Commerce company with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and China. Our product range includes about 20,000 items and spans from electronics accessories to home & living products. With down-to-earth commitment and strong team spirit more than 420 employees continuously work towards long-term success of the company: building the leading global marketplace seller. Be a part of our success story as our new:
Category Manager "Navaris" (m/f/d)
As our new Category Manager (m/f/d) you will be responsible for the development and expansion for the categories DIY and Tools of our Private Label “Navaris”. In this position, you develop and design an attractive and customer-oriented product range with compelling new items for all our markets.
In detail, the roles include the following tasks for you:
- Developing, optimizing, and expanding a market-oriented assortment through continuous product range analysis and monitoring of sales results
- Coordinating and ensuring the procurement of new potential products in close cooperation with our Merchandising- and Quality-Management team in China
- Ensuring a high–standard content creation for the listings on our marketplaces in close cooperation with our Graphics- and Content Management-team
- Supporting the Marketing department with the conception and implementation of product-related Marketing and controlling the success of implemented measures
- In the context of Inventory Management, controlling the international flow of goods and ensuring the availability of products in close cooperation with our Supply Chain Management team
- Acting as a link between Merchandising in our Hong Kong office, Marketing, Product Data Management, Quality Management, Customer Service, and Logistics in Berlin.
If you meet the following requirements, we should get to know each other 🙂
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Product Management, Category Management, Purchasing or Business Development (ideally in an E-Commerce environment)
- A successfully completed business or technical degree
- Experience with or an affinity to the respective product categories
- Willingness to travel (mainly Asia)
- Good knowledge of common office programs
- Very good knowledge of English (C1 level)
KW-Commerce is an owner-managed, self-financed and profitable company from its beginning with a clear vision. We offer you an exciting and responsible position in our grown-up startup. You will work with a great deal of personal responsibility in a young, award-winning company that promotes and demands participation and commitment.
What else awaits you:
- A modern workplace in our headquarter in Berlin-Mitte
- Extra company holidays on 24th and 31st December
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Individual offers for professional and personal development
- Company events and sport, such as Yoga Sessions, Beach Volleyball Cup, Team Off-Sites
- Discounts of 50% on all our brands on Amazon
- Supported language GER/EN courses up to 150€/year
- Discounted inhouse lunch offers
- Supported membership with Urban Sports Club
Further information about our team can be found here: https://www.kw-commerce.de/en/teamlife-en/
As part of the KW-Commerce team, we offer you many benefits which we are more than glad to share with you here. From startup-typical table football tournaments, to the "hard facts" like flexible working hours or training events and courses, we have everything that employees could want.
Life at work
Fresh fruit, a large selection of beverages, and regular table football tournaments ensure that you stay fresh and have exciting breaks from your everyday working life at KW-Commerce. Our helpful, funny, and cordial colleagues do their best to create a pleasant working environment.
Fair compensation and a transparent bonus model
We can't do without hard facts: we guarantee fair remuneration in all company areas and let all employees participate equally in our financial company success.
In regular team events you have the opportunity to get to know your colleagues in a more social setting. This helps our team grow together and form a strong unit to help move KW-Commerce forward together. Some examples include our KW after-works, the KW meetup, or our weekly blind lunch.
As employees at KW-Commerce you of course also profit from discounts on our many products.
We promote the potential of our employees. For this reason, we offer internal courses in various areas, ensure simple knowledge transfers, and give you the opportunity to profit from external training, e.g. in training events, trade show visits, or work groups.
Flexible working hours
You will spend a good portion of the week at KW-Commerce. The specific working hours are up to you, because your productivity is more important than your attendance record.
Modern work place equipment
We provide you with the most modern software and hardware at your personal work place – the foundation for a successful and pleasant work life.