KW-Group is a Berlin headquartered, international E-Commerce company with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and China. Our product range includes about 20,000 items and spans from electronics accessories to home & living products. With down-to-earth commitment and strong team spirit more than 420 employees continuously work towards long-term success of the company: building the leading global marketplace seller. Be a part of our success story as our new:
Recruiter (m/f/d) E-Commerce
We are looking for an energetic and experienced recruiter (m/f/d) who is passionate about owning, driving and executing talent acquisition activities. As a Recruiter (m/f/d), you will take full responsibility for the complete recruiting process of a wide range of different positions across all departments and hierarchy levels. We believe that everyone can enjoy and excel at what they do – they just need to be in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. And this is where you come into play!
You’ll get to:
- Manage full lifecycle recruitment for 5-10 requisitions simultaneously across KW-Commerce
- Partner with hiring managers and their respective teams at every stage of the recruiting life cycle
- Demonstrate exceptional sourcing strategies and techniques, incl. building a solid network to create robust pipelines and to find top talents
- Conceptualize scorecards, spread job ads, identify, screen, interview and evaluate candidates
- Drive offer processes, including offer approvals, negotiations and closings
- Collaborate with People Partners to continuously refine recruiting and hiring processes, as needed
- Develop and manage processes that drive exceptional candidate experiences
Our recruiting team is looking to hire a recruiter (m/f/d) to help support the fast-paced, strategic growth of KW-Commerce. Reporting to our Head of Talent Acquisition, this position will play an integral role in recruiting top talent, while helping refine our recruitment strategy and hiring process.
We are looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience managing recruitment processes (sourcing/recruiting, interviewing to offer stage) in a fast-paced environment (digital industry, start-up, headhunting, e-commerce)
- Fluency in German and English, both written and verbal (B2-C1)
- Proven track record of hiring top candidates quickly
- Excellent sourcing skills with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill requisitions
- Our brand and culture ambassador. You will bring purpose and advocacy to the KW-Commerce employment brand
- Strong sense of urgency and ownership: you get things done!
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to a fast-growing team and company
KW-Commerce is an e-commerce profitable grown-up that has been bootstrapped since the start. Our company operates with a clear vision: we are building the leading global marketplace seller. You will have a decisive role in building the diverse and dynamic workforce that gives us a competitive advantage and, ultimately, shapes the future of our brand. Internally and externally.
Could it get any better? It can. What else to expect:
- Remote friendly environment
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Always supportive team
- Modern workplace at our HQ in central Berlin with a great public transport connection
- Regular and instant feedback, as well as transparent corporate communication, allowing you to move forward quickly with your ideas
- Various options for professional and personal growth and development, along with a membership at Urban Sports Club
- Employee discounts for our products
- Fresh fruit and free drinks
- Company events on a regular basis (once Covid-19 restrictions are lifted)
You can find more information about us here: https://www.kw-commerce.de/en/teamlife-en/
As part of the KW-Commerce team, we offer you many benefits which we are more than glad to share with you here. From startup-typical table football tournaments, to the "hard facts" like flexible working hours or training events and courses, we have everything that employees could want.
Life at work
Fresh fruit, a large selection of beverages, and regular table football tournaments ensure that you stay fresh and have exciting breaks from your everyday working life at KW-Commerce. Our helpful, funny, and cordial colleagues do their best to create a pleasant working environment.
Fair compensation and a transparent bonus model
We can't do without hard facts: we guarantee fair remuneration in all company areas and let all employees participate equally in our financial company success.
In regular team events you have the opportunity to get to know your colleagues in a more social setting. This helps our team grow together and form a strong unit to help move KW-Commerce forward together. Some examples include our KW after-works, the KW meetup, or our weekly blind lunch.
As employees at KW-Commerce you of course also profit from discounts on our many products.
We promote the potential of our employees. For this reason, we offer internal courses in various areas, ensure simple knowledge transfers, and give you the opportunity to profit from external training, e.g. in training events, trade show visits, or work groups.
Flexible working hours
You will spend a good portion of the week at KW-Commerce. The specific working hours are up to you, because your productivity is more important than your attendance record.
Modern work place equipment
We provide you with the most modern software and hardware at your personal work place – the foundation for a successful and pleasant work life.