KW-Commerce is a Berlin headquartered international E-Commerce company with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and China. Our product range includes about 20,000 items of consumer electronics accessories and home & living products which we sell through online marketplaces like Amazon and eBay to more approx. 7 millions customers every year - fast and worldwide. With down-to-earth commitment, a strong team spirit and a good sense of humor 280 employees continue to develop our company - always keeping an eye on long-term company success. Be a part of our success story as our new:
Working Student (m/f/d) Product Data Management
As a working student (m/f/d) Product Data Management you will be part of the marketing department and support us in our day-to-day business with all activities related to the listing of our articles on all sales platforms, as well as the master data maintenance of our products. You will work closely with the various departments, especially Category Management and our other marketing teams (e.g. the Content Team). You will gain an exciting insight into the product data management of an internationally successful e-commerce company. Your tasks will include:
- Upload and control of our listings on the relevant sales platforms (especially Amazon) including handling of problem cases
- Regular monitoring of the availability and quality of our listings and development of solutions together with the PDM team and other involved departments
- Maintenance of product data in our ERP system and in Excel (e.g. article attributes, categories, content)
- Support of projects in Product Data Management (e.g. connection of new marketplaces) as well as optimization measures to increase the quality of our product data, processes and listings
- You are a registered student of a natural science, economics or technical degree
- Ideally, you have some practical experience in dealing with large amounts of data and/or in the field of e-commerce
- You have good PC and MS Office skills, especially in Excel
- You are confident in the English language; German language skills would be a plus
- You can support us regularly and for a longer period of time 20h / week, during the semester break you are welcome to work more
- A steep learning curve due to a high level of self-responsibility, flat hierarchies and a friendly and always supportive team
- Flexible working hours to match your study schedule
- A modernly equipped workplace in the center of Berlin
- Excellent public transport connections
- Regular corporate events
- A grant for your membership at Urban Sports Club
- Discounts on our products of up to 50%
- The opportunity to write your thesis with us
- The opportunity to start your career with us after successfully completing your studies
As part of the KW-Commerce team, we offer you many benefits which we are only too glad to share with you here. From startup-typical table football tournaments to the "hard facts" like flexible working hours or training events and courses, we have everything that employees could want.
Life at work
Fresh fruit, a large selection of beverages, and regular table football tournaments ensure that you stay fresh and have exciting breaks from your everyday working life at KW-Commerce. Our helpful, funny, and cordial colleagues do their best to create a pleasant working environment.
Fair compensation and a transparent bonus model
We can't do without hard facts: we guarantee fair remuneration in all company areas and let all employees participate equally in our financial company success.
In regular team events you have the opportunity to get to know your colleagues in a more social setting. This helps our team grow together and form a strong unit to help move KW-Commerce forward together. Examples are our KW after-works, the KW meetup, or our weekly blind lunch.
As employees at KW-Commerce you of course also profit from discounts on our many products.
We promote the potential of our employees. For this reason, we offer internal courses in various areas, ensure simple knowledge transfers, and give you the opportunity to profit from external training, e.g. in training events, trade show visits, or work groups.
Flexible working hours
You will spend a good portion of the week at KW-Commerce. The specific working hours are up to you, because your productivity is more important than your attendance record.
Modern work place equipment
We provide you with the most modern software and hardware at your personal work place. - The foundation for a successful and pleasant work life.