KW-Commerce is a Berlin headquartered international E-Commerce company with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and China. Our product range includes about 20,000 items of consumer electronics accessories and home & living products which we sell through online marketplaces like Amazon and eBay to more approx. 7 millions customers every year - fast and worldwide. With down-to-earth commitment, a strong team spirit and a good sense of humor 280 employees continue to develop our company - always keeping an eye on long-term company success. Be a part of our success story as our new:
Lead Recruiter (m/f/d) E-Commerce
As our Recruiting Lead (m/f/d) you will act as mentor and coach to strengthen the recruiting skills within the company. As a passionate recruiter, you drive our recruitment efforts by increasing the number of A-players, ensuring a speedy recruiting process, and providing a high-quality candidate experience. In doing so, you will be in a crucial role to develop recruiting strategies as well as take full responsibility for complete recruiting processes of a wide range of different positions across all departments and hierarchy levels – especially for senior and lead positions. In detail this includes:
- You partner with our Head of Talent Acquisition to develop a holistic recruiting strategy and drive our organization's growth
- You mentor & coach team members and foster recruiting skills within the company
- You manage, drive and own full cycle recruiting across various departments and business units
- You demonstrate exceptional sourcing strategies and techniques incl. a valuable network to create robust pipelines and find top talents
- You lead projects to continuously optimize our recruitment and recruiting metrics (e.g. strengthen employer brand, talent pool, recruiting at universities etc.)
- You are obsessed about candidate experience and keep candidates informed with quality communications throughout the interview process
Our growing team of currently 11 HR enthusiasts in Berlin is looking forward to a passionate recruiter who draws his or her motivation from sustained casting success and thus wants to experience his or her own direct influence on the further success of a promising e-commerce player. We are looking for the following:
- At least 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment (digital industry, e-commerce, start-up, headhunting)
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills in German (at least B-level) and English (C-1 level)
- Infectious enthusiasm while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanour
- Strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Exceptional sourcing and talent research skills as well as the ability to assess suitability quickly & reliably
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to a fast-growing team and company
KW-Commerce is a e-commerce profitable grown-up start-up that has been bootstrapped since the start. Our company operates with a clear vision: we are building the leading global marketplace seller. We are offering an exciting position with a lot of responsibility to drive the growth of the company. We guarantee tons of fun, daily laughter, room for action and a steep learning curve. What else to expect:
- A kind and always supportive team
- A modern workplace in our Headquarters in central Berlin with great public transport connections
- A remote friendly environment
- Colleagues in People Operation and working students to support with the administrational part of recruiting
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours for a good work-life balance
- Scope to develop and realise your own ideas and concepts
- Regular and instant feedback, as well as transparent corporate communication allowing you to push ahead quickly with your subjects
- Various options for professional and personal growth and development, along with a membership at Urban Sports Club
- Fresh fruit and free drinks
- Company events on a regular basis and employee discounts for our products
You can find more information about us here: https://www.kw-commerce.de/en/teamlife-en/
As part of the KW-Commerce team, we offer you many benefits which we are only too glad to share with you here. From startup-typical table football tournaments to the "hard facts" like flexible working hours or training events and courses, we have everything that employees could want.
Life at work
Fresh fruit, a large selection of beverages, and regular table football tournaments ensure that you stay fresh and have exciting breaks from your everyday working life at KW-Commerce. Our helpful, funny, and cordial colleagues do their best to create a pleasant working environment.
Fair compensation and a transparent bonus model
We can't do without hard facts: we guarantee fair remuneration in all company areas and let all employees participate equally in our financial company success.
In regular team events you have the opportunity to get to know your colleagues in a more social setting. This helps our team grow together and form a strong unit to help move KW-Commerce forward together. Examples are our KW after-works, the KW meetup, or our weekly blind lunch.
As employees at KW-Commerce you of course also profit from discounts on our many products.
We promote the potential of our employees. For this reason, we offer internal courses in various areas, ensure simple knowledge transfers, and give you the opportunity to profit from external training, e.g. in training events, trade show visits, or work groups.
Flexible working hours
You will spend a good portion of the week at KW-Commerce. The specific working hours are up to you, because your productivity is more important than your attendance record.
Modern work place equipment
We provide you with the most modern software and hardware at your personal work place. - The foundation for a successful and pleasant work life.