KW-Commerce is a Berlin headquartered international E-Commerce company with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and China. Our product range includes about 20,000 items of consumer electronics accessories and home & living products which we sell through online marketplaces like Amazon and eBay to more approx. 7 millions customers every year - fast and worldwide. With down-to-earth commitment, a strong team spirit and a good sense of humor 280 employees continue to develop our company - always keeping an eye on long-term company success. Be a part of our success story as our new:
Category Manager (m/f/d)
As Category Manager (m/f/d) you will be responsible for the development and expansion of one of our consumer goods categories "DIY", "Tools", "Appliances", "Handicraft" or "Home & Living Textiles" for our Private Label “Navaris”. In this position, you develop and design an attractive and customer-oriented product range with compelling new items.
In detail, this includes the following tasks:
- To carry out market, trend and competitor analysis to identify new, attractive products and product groups, thus creating the basis for market-oriented assortment management with the aim of consistent product range expansion
- To develop, optimize and expand your product range through continuous product range analysis and monitoring of sales results
- To coordinate and ensure the procurement of new potential products in close cooperation with our Merchandising- and Quality Management-team in China
- In the context of Inventory Management, to control the international flow of goods and ensure the availability of products in close cooperation with our Supply Chain Management team
- To ensure high – standard content creation for the listings on various international marketplaces in close cooperation with our Graphics- and Content Management-team
- To support the Marketing department with the conception and implementation of product-related Marketing and control the success of implemented measures
In this pivotal position, you act as a link between different departments. These include: Merchandising in our Hong Kong office, Marketing, Product Data Management, Quality Management, Customer Service and Logistics in Berlin.
If you meet the following requirements, we should get to know each other:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Product Management, Category Management, Purchasing or Business Development (ideally in an E-Commerce environment)
- A successfully completed business or technical degree
- Experience with or an affinity to the respective product categories
- Willingness to travel (mainly Asia)
- Good knowledge of common office programs
- Very good knowledge of English (C1 level)
KW-Commerce is an owner-managed, self-financed and profitable company from its beginning with a clear vision. We offer you an exciting and responsible position in our grown-up startup. You will work with a great deal of personal responsibility in a young, award-winning company that promotes and demands participation and commitment.
What else awaits you:
- A work environment that offers you plenty of room to realize your own ideas
- Flat hierarchies and quick decisions
- A modernly-equipped workplace in the center of Berlin
- A friendly and supportive team
- A transparent corporate communication
- An attractive salary
- Flexible working hours for a good work-life balance
- Individual offers for professional and personal growth and development
- Excellent public transport connections
- Regular corporate events
- A membership at Urban Sports Club
- Discounts on our products of up to 50%
- Fresh fruits and free beverages
Further information about our team can be found here: https://www.kw-commerce.de/en/teamlife-en/
As part of the KW-Commerce team, we offer you many benefits which we are only too glad to share with you here. From startup-typical table football tournaments to the "hard facts" like flexible working hours or training events and courses, we have everything that employees could want.
Life at work
Fresh fruit, a large selection of beverages, and regular table football tournaments ensure that you stay fresh and have exciting breaks from your everyday working life at KW-Commerce. Our helpful, funny, and cordial colleagues do their best to create a pleasant working environment.
Fair compensation and a transparent bonus model
We can't do without hard facts: we guarantee fair remuneration in all company areas and let all employees participate equally in our financial company success.
In regular team events you have the opportunity to get to know your colleagues in a more social setting. This helps our team grow together and form a strong unit to help move KW-Commerce forward together. Examples are our KW after-works, the KW meetup, or our weekly blind lunch.
As employees at KW-Commerce you of course also profit from discounts on our many products.
We promote the potential of our employees. For this reason, we offer internal courses in various areas, ensure simple knowledge transfers, and give you the opportunity to profit from external training, e.g. in training events, trade show visits, or work groups.
Flexible working hours
You will spend a good portion of the week at KW-Commerce. The specific working hours are up to you, because your productivity is more important than your attendance record.
Modern work place equipment
We provide you with the most modern software and hardware at your personal work place. - The foundation for a successful and pleasant work life.