KW-Commerce is a Berlin headquartered international E-Commerce company with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and China. Our product range includes about 20,000 items of consumer electronics accessories and home & living products which we sell through online marketplaces like Amazon and eBay to more approx. 7 millions customers every year - fast and worldwide. With down-to-earth commitment, a strong team spirit and a good sense of humor 280 employees continue to develop our company - always keeping an eye on long-term company success. Be a part of our success story as our new:
Senior Data Analyst (m/f/d)
As a Senior Data Analyst (m/f/d) you help to further shape our self-service data platform and enable business stakeholders to leverage its full potential. With the mindset of a solution provider, you assess complex business requirements and derive valuable insights by using modern business intelligence tools and processes.
- You take ownership for the development and enhancement of the company's central data model and drive data-related initiatives
- You analyze and automate data using PowerBI to deliver recommendations, forecasts, in-depth analysis
- You create, maintain and share dynamic reports and dashboards
- You find bottlenecks and standardized tool usage as well as workflows to drive the evolution of the data analytics platform
- You train and coach other departments regarding all data-driven and analytical solutions to establish a modern, data-driven and self-service-oriented culture in the company
- As the interface between users and technology, you form the link between Category Management, Marketing and Finance
If you have a strong analytical and self-driven personality with great communication skills and meet the following requirements, we are a perfect match:
- Successfully completed studies in Economics, Information Systems, Business Informatics, Natural Sciences or in a similar field
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of Business Intelligence, Data Engineering or Analytics
- At least 5 years work experience in data modeling and analysis
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SQL or MDX / DAX; Power BI is a plus
- Business fluent in written and spoken English (C1 level); German is a plus
KW-Commerce is a profitable company that has been bootstrapped from the start. Our company operates with a clear vision: we are building the leading global Marketplace seller. With us, you will work in an entrepreneurial manner with a lot of personal responsibility in our Grown-up. You have the opportunity to break new ground and try things out, away from existing conventions.
What else to expect:
- A work environment that offers you plenty of room to realize your own ideas
- Flat hierarchies and quick decisions
- A modern equipped workplace in the center of Berlin
- A friendly and supportive team
- Transparent corporate communication
- An attractive salary
- Flexible working hours for a good work-life balance
- Individual offers for professional and personal growth and development
- Excellent public transport connections
- Regular corporate events
- A membership at Urban Sports Club
- Discounts on our products of up to 50%
- Fresh fruits and free beverages
Further information about our team can be found here: https://www.kw-commerce.de/en/teamlife-en/
As part of the KW-Commerce team, we offer you many benefits which we are only too glad to share with you here. From startup-typical table football tournaments to the "hard facts" like flexible working hours or training events and courses, we have everything that employees could want.
Life at work
Fresh fruit, a large selection of beverages, and regular table football tournaments ensure that you stay fresh and have exciting breaks from your everyday working life at KW-Commerce. Our helpful, funny, and cordial colleagues do their best to create a pleasant working environment.
Fair compensation and a transparent bonus model
We can't do without hard facts: we guarantee fair remuneration in all company areas and let all employees participate equally in our financial company success.
In regular team events you have the opportunity to get to know your colleagues in a more social setting. This helps our team grow together and form a strong unit to help move KW-Commerce forward together. Examples are our KW after-works, the KW meetup, or our weekly blind lunch.
As employees at KW-Commerce you of course also profit from discounts on our many products.
We promote the potential of our employees. For this reason, we offer internal courses in various areas, ensure simple knowledge transfers, and give you the opportunity to profit from external training, e.g. in training events, trade show visits, or work groups.
Flexible working hours
You will spend a good portion of the week at KW-Commerce. The specific working hours are up to you, because your productivity is more important than your attendance record.
Modern work place equipment
We provide you with the most modern software and hardware at your personal work place. - The foundation for a successful and pleasant work life.