KW-Commerce is a Berlin headquartered international E-Commerce company with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and China. Our product range includes about 20,000 items of consumer electronics accessories and home & living products which we sell through online marketplaces like Amazon and eBay to more approx. 7 millions customers every year - fast and worldwide. With down-to-earth commitment, a strong team spirit and a good sense of humor 280 employees continue to develop our company - always keeping an eye on long-term company success. Be a part of our success story as our new:
Chief of Staff (m/f/d)
As our Chief of Staff (m/f/d), you will have a decisive share in the further business development of one of the world’s leading e-commerce marketplace players. By partnering with our CEOs and Management Board, you will be crucial in implementing ideas and executing strategies.
In detail, you will take full responsibility for the following tasks:
- Analyse and process information, as well as make recommendations for our Senior Management
- Lead cross-functional business critical projects
- Conceptualise, prepare, support and follow up on our Management and Advisory Board meetings as well as off-site meetings, making use of external resources as necessary
- Conceptualise and prepare Senior Management’s communication for employees and Mid-Level Management
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a fast-growing digital company, or as a management consultant at one of the top-tier management consultancies
- You have a top-tier university Master's degree with a focus on business or an MBA degree
- You excel at Excel
- You have excellent German and English language skills
- You can create concise and convincing presentations incl. pitch decks
- You have a “Get things done” attitude and enjoy working in structured processes using tools like Asana, Trello or similar
KW-Commerce is a profitable e-commerce grown-up start-up that has been bootstrapped since the start. Our company operates with a clear vision: we are building the leading global marketplace seller. We are offering an exciting position with a lot of responsibility to drive the growth of the company. We guarantee tons of fun, daily laughter, room for action and a steep learning curve. What else to expect:
- Regular and instant feedback, as well as transparent corporate communication allowing you to push ahead quickly with your ideas
- A kind and always supportive team
- A modern workplace in our Headquarters in central Berlin with great public transport connections
- A remote friendly environment
- Colleagues in People Operation and working students to support with the administrational part
- Scope to develop and realise your own ideas and concepts
- Various options for professional and personal growth and development, along with a membership at Urban Sports Club
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours for a good work-life balance
- Fresh fruit and free drinks
- Company events on a regular basis and employee discounts for our products
As part of the KW-Commerce team, we offer you many benefits which we are only too glad to share with you here. From startup-typical table football tournaments to the "hard facts" like flexible working hours or training events and courses, we have everything that employees could want.
Life at work
Fresh fruit, a large selection of beverages, and regular table football tournaments ensure that you stay fresh and have exciting breaks from your everyday working life at KW-Commerce. Our helpful, funny, and cordial colleagues do their best to create a pleasant working environment.
Fair compensation and a transparent bonus model
We can't do without hard facts: we guarantee fair remuneration in all company areas and let all employees participate equally in our financial company success.
In regular team events you have the opportunity to get to know your colleagues in a more social setting. This helps our team grow together and form a strong unit to help move KW-Commerce forward together. Examples are our KW after-works, the KW meetup, or our weekly blind lunch.
As employees at KW-Commerce you of course also profit from discounts on our many products.
We promote the potential of our employees. For this reason, we offer internal courses in various areas, ensure simple knowledge transfers, and give you the opportunity to profit from external training, e.g. in training events, trade show visits, or work groups.
Flexible working hours
You will spend a good portion of the week at KW-Commerce. The specific working hours are up to you, because your productivity is more important than your attendance record.
Modern work place equipment
We provide you with the most modern software and hardware at your personal work place. - The foundation for a successful and pleasant work life.