KW-Commerce is a Berlin headquartered international E-Commerce company with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and China. Our product range includes about 20,000 items of consumer electronics accessories and home & living products which we sell through online marketplaces like Amazon and eBay to more approx. 7 millions customers every year - fast and worldwide. With down-to-earth commitment, a strong team spirit and a good sense of humor 280 employees continue to develop our company - always keeping an eye on long-term company success. Be a part of our success story as our new:
Lead Recruiter (m/f/d) E-Commerce
As our Lead Recruiter (m/f/d), you will act as mentor and coach to strengthen the recruiting skills within the company. As a passionate recruiter (m/f/d), you will drive our recruitment efforts by increasing the number of A-players, ensuring a speedy hiring process, and providing a high-quality candidate experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Own and manage full cycle recruiting across various departments and business units
- Mentor and coach our recruiters to successfully develop sourcing strategies, and hire stunning colleagues for KW Group
- Partner closely with our Head of Talent Acquisition on developing a holistic recruiting strategy to ensure headcount alignment
- Lead projects on optimizing our recruitment strategies and recruiting metrics (e.g. strengthen Employer Brand, fuel up Talent Pool, maximize Campus recruiting)
- Evaluate the current hiring process and make changes to streamline and enhance the candidate experience
Our growing team of currently 6 recruiters in Berlin is looking for an energetic and experienced Lead Recruiter (m/f/d) who draws motivation from sustained casting success, and thus wants to experience direct influence on the further success of a promising e-commerce player.
We are looking for:
- At least 5 years of full cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment (digital industry, e-commerce, start-up, headhunting)
- Fluency in German and English, both written and verbal (B2-C1)
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent; disciplined strategy to source, engage and nurture prospective candidates
- Proactive and hands-on attitude. You LOVE improving the world around you
KW-Commerce is an e-commerce profitable grown-up that has been bootstrapped since the start. Our company operates with a clear vision: we are building the leading global marketplace seller. We are offering an exciting position with a lot of responsibility to drive the growth of the company. We guarantee tons of fun, room for action and a steep learning curve.
What else to expect:
- Remote friendly environment
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Always supportive team
- Modern workplace at our HQ in central Berlin with a great public transport connection
- Regular and instant feedback, as well as transparent corporate communication, allowing you to move forward quickly with your ideas
- Various options for professional and personal growth and development, along with a membership at Urban Sports Club
- Fresh fruit and free drinks
- Employee discounts for our products
- Company events on a regular basis (once Covid-19 restrictions are lifted)
You can find more information about us here: https://www.kw-commerce.de/en/teamlife-en/
As part of the KW-Commerce team, we offer you many benefits which we are only too glad to share with you here. From startup-typical table football tournaments to the "hard facts" like flexible working hours or training events and courses, we have everything that employees could want.
Life at work
Fresh fruit, a large selection of beverages, and regular table football tournaments ensure that you stay fresh and have exciting breaks from your everyday working life at KW-Commerce. Our helpful, funny, and cordial colleagues do their best to create a pleasant working environment.
Fair compensation and a transparent bonus model
We can't do without hard facts: we guarantee fair remuneration in all company areas and let all employees participate equally in our financial company success.
In regular team events you have the opportunity to get to know your colleagues in a more social setting. This helps our team grow together and form a strong unit to help move KW-Commerce forward together. Some examples include our KW after-works, the KW meetup, or our weekly blind lunch.
As employees at KW-Commerce you of course also profit from discounts on our many products.
We promote the potential of our employees. For this reason, we offer internal courses in various areas, ensure simple knowledge transfers, and give you the opportunity to profit from external training, e.g. in training events, trade show visits, or work groups.
Flexible working hours
You will spend a good portion of the week at KW-Commerce. The specific working hours are up to you, because your productivity is more important than your attendance record.
Modern work place equipment
We provide you with the most modern software and hardware at your personal work place – the foundation for a successful and pleasant work life.