KW-Commerce is a Berlin headquartered international E-Commerce company with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and China. Our product range includes about 20,000 items of consumer electronics accessories and home & living products which we sell through online marketplaces like Amazon and eBay to more approx. 7 millions customers every year - fast and worldwide. With down-to-earth commitment, a strong team spirit and a good sense of humor 280 employees continue to develop our company - always keeping an eye on long-term company success. Be a part of our success story as our new:
(Senior) Marketing Automation Manager (m/f/d)
As (Senior) Marketing Automation Manager (m/f/d), you independently control our performance-oriented marketing measures on various sales & ad platforms (especially Amazon). You ensure that our products are an eye catcher for the customer and, therefore, achieve the best possible placement.
In detail, this includes the following tasks:
- Creation, control and continuous optimization of our SEA campaigns via automated solutions
- Track and observe current developments and changes through Amazon and other marketplaces and derive recommendations for action
- Regular testing and analysis of our online marketing activities, such as keywords, ads, targeting option, bids and search rankings of the listings
- Reporting and budget control of performance marketing in diverse markets using Excel, data bases and internal tools
- Innovative enhancements of our campaign automation including new Amazon Ad products and supporting the Marketing team with KPI-driven evaluations
- Further development of our own inhouse developed bid management system
- Exchange with Amazon and providers of relevant tools
If you want to work in a modern and dynamic company and also bring good analytical ability combined with fun at work, we will fit very well together:
- A successfully completed degree in business administration, economics, computer science, IT, industrial engineering, statistics, mathematics or equivalent
- At least 3 years of professional experience in SEA/PPC, ideally in an e-commerce/retail environment
- Good knowledge of Amazon Advertising (alternatively experience with Google Ads, Bing Ads)
- Great skills in SQL (queries and script writing)
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, ideally with VBA and Macros
- Python or another programming language is a plus
- Very good English skills, German is a plus
KW-Commerce is an owner-managed, self-financed and profitable company from its beginning with a clear vision. We offer you an exciting and responsible position in our grown-up startup. What else awaits you:
- Attractive pay
- A working environment that leaves you plenty of room for realizing your own ideas and visions
- Flexible working hours for a good work-life balance
- Short ways, flat hierarchies, fast decisions
- Individual offers for professional and personal development
- A modern equipped workplace in our offices in the heart of Berlin
- Excellent access to public transport
- A pleasant and always supportive team
- Transparent corporate communications
- Regular company events
- Free membership in the Urban Sports Club
- Employee offers such as employee discounts of 50 % on our products at Amazon
- Fresh fruit and free drinks
Further information about our team can be found here: http://www.kw-commerce.de/de/teamlife
As part of the KW-Commerce team, we offer you many benefits which we are only too glad to share with you here. From startup-typical table football tournaments to the "hard facts" like flexible working hours or training events and courses, we have everything that employees could want.
Life at work
Fresh fruit, a large selection of beverages, and regular table football tournaments ensure that you stay fresh and have exciting breaks from your everyday working life at KW-Commerce. Our helpful, funny, and cordial colleagues do their best to create a pleasant working environment.
Fair compensation and a transparent bonus model
We can't do without hard facts: we guarantee fair remuneration in all company areas and let all employees participate equally in our financial company success.
In regular team events you have the opportunity to get to know your colleagues in a more social setting. This helps our team grow together and form a strong unit to help move KW-Commerce forward together. Some examples include our KW after-works, the KW meetup, or our weekly blind lunch.
As employees at KW-Commerce you of course also profit from discounts on our many products.
We promote the potential of our employees. For this reason, we offer internal courses in various areas, ensure simple knowledge transfers, and give you the opportunity to profit from external training, e.g. in training events, trade show visits, or work groups.
Flexible working hours
You will spend a good portion of the week at KW-Commerce. The specific working hours are up to you, because your productivity is more important than your attendance record.
Modern work place equipment
We provide you with the most modern software and hardware at your personal work place – the foundation for a successful and pleasant work life.