KW-Commerce is a Berlin headquartered international E-Commerce company with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and China. Our product range includes about 20,000 items of consumer electronics accessories and home & living products which we sell through online marketplaces like Amazon and eBay to more approx. 7 millions customers every year - fast and worldwide. With down-to-earth commitment, a strong team spirit and a good sense of humor 280 employees continue to develop our company - always keeping an eye on long-term company success. Be a part of our success story as our new:
Teamlead (m/f/d) Category Management Navaris
As our Teamlead (m/f/d) Category Management Navaris you will be responsible for a range of subcategories within our Navaris brand and will report to the Business Unit’s Director. You will be leading a team of 3-6 Category Managers and manage a subcategory by yourself.
In detail, this includes the following tasks:
- You are responsible – with full P&L-ownership – for the Category Management of the following categories: Electronics, Lighting, DIY & Home Improvement, Automotive Parts and Garden & BBQ
- You will set up forecasts, monitor your KPIs, analyze potential deviation and derive appropriate measures from your analysis
- You will manage and develop a team of 3-6 Category Managers as well as recruit the right additional people for the respective roles
- To ensure continuous revenue growth at stable profitability you strategically plan and expand the team's assortment by conducting analyses as well as coordinating, structuring and targeting your team's approach
- As a role model for your team you manage one category and its product portfolio yourself and expand it with great new products
- At least 5 years of professional experience in category management, product management, buying, purchasing or merchandising, ideally in an e-commerce environment with a focus on marketplace trading
- First experiences in a management role
- A degree in science or economics with good results
- Willingness to travel (approx. 5 times a year, mainly to Asia)
- Preferably proven capability to act in an Asian business environment
- Very good knowledge of English (C1 level), German at a B-Level would be a plus
What else awaits you:
- A work environment that offers you plenty of room to realize your own ideas
- Flat hierarchies and quick decisions
- Modernly-equipped workplace in the center of Berlin
- A friendly and supportive team
- Transparent corporate communication
- An attractive salary
- Flexible working hours for a good work-life balance
- Individual offers for professional and personal growth and development
- Excellent public transport connections
- Regular corporate events
- A membership at Urban Sports Club
- Discounts on our products of up to 50%
- Fresh fruits and free beverages
As part of the KW-Commerce team, we offer you many benefits which we are only too glad to share with you here. From startup-typical table football tournaments to the "hard facts" like flexible working hours or training events and courses, we have everything that employees could want.
Life at work
Fresh fruit, a large selection of beverages, and regular table football tournaments ensure that you stay fresh and have exciting breaks from your everyday working life at KW-Commerce. Our helpful, funny, and cordial colleagues do their best to create a pleasant working environment.
Fair compensation and a transparent bonus model
We can't do without hard facts: we guarantee fair remuneration in all company areas and let all employees participate equally in our financial company success.
In regular team events you have the opportunity to get to know your colleagues in a more social setting. This helps our team grow together and form a strong unit to help move KW-Commerce forward together. Some examples include our KW after-works, the KW meetup, or our weekly blind lunch.
As employees at KW-Commerce you of course also profit from discounts on our many products.
We promote the potential of our employees. For this reason, we offer internal courses in various areas, ensure simple knowledge transfers, and give you the opportunity to profit from external training, e.g. in training events, trade show visits, or work groups.
Flexible working hours
You will spend a good portion of the week at KW-Commerce. The specific working hours are up to you, because your productivity is more important than your attendance record.
Modern work place equipment
We provide you with the most modern software and hardware at your personal work place – the foundation for a successful and pleasant work life.