Personal data of careers website visitors
We use your personal data for:
- learning more about the behaviour of the visitors of our careers website to improve our recruitment process and this website;
- improving and monitoring the performance of this website;
- and generating anonymized data that we share with our partners.
All processing of personal data of careers website visitors is based on our legitimate interest to facilitate recruitment.
We process the following personal data of careers website visitors:
- Device and browser
- Requests and responses sent from and to your device
- Source website (we use a cookie to track this)
- Acceptance of Cookies (a cookie is used to store this)
- Behaviour on our website
Personal data of job applicants
If you apply for a job then we process your personal data to facilitate the entire job application procedure on the grounds of our legitimate interests for recruiting. After the procedure we will delete your personal data as soon as possible, unless we have informed you that we require it for other purposes. The following personal data can be processed for the job application procedure:
- Any personal data that you provide through our job application form including, but not limited to:
- Full name, email address, phone number, picture, cover letter, résumé, LinkedIn profile, Indeed profile and which job you have applied for.
- Statuses, notes and planning related to your job application
- Email communications
Under European data protection law we are required to inform you that withholding personal data in your job application can give you a disadvantage in comparison to other candidates who are applying for the same role.
Requests or questions
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding your personal data. You can also contact us with requests to exercise your rights under European data protection law. Such rights include the rights to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability and object.
If you have any requests or questions with regard to your personal data you can contact us:
Details of the controller
KW-Commerce GmbH will be the controller responsible for processing your personal data according to laws and regulations. The address of KW-Commerce GmbH is:
Telefon: +49 (0) 30 / 233 224 650
Telefax: +49 (0) 30 / 233 224 693
Right of revocation
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. Consent that has already been given can be revoked at any time. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation. After revocation, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
We advise you to contact us first if you have any complaints regarding the processing of your personal data. But you have a right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged breach. The right of appeal is without prejudice to other administrative or judicial remedies.
In Berlin, the Berlin Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information is responsible for this: https://www.datenschutz-berlin.de/.